Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm copying Deborah ^_^

I like Bryan more than anybody else
wearing orange more than red
coffee more than tea
cold tea more than hot tea (pity I'm in the North...) ^_^
dogs more than cats
Cedar Point more than Six Flags
roller coasters more than spinning rides
books more than movies
High-end restaurants more than chains
Harding more than Geneva
Gum more than mints
facebook more than myspace
phone conversations more than e-mail
Face-to-face conversations more than phone conversations
Hugs more than words
Eli Stone more than (there is no good comparison here...)
American Idol more than the one with Wayne Brady
Top Chef more than Hell's Kitchen
Mario Batali more than Bobby Flay
Transformers more than ThunderCats
High heeled shoes more than flats for short distances
Flats more than high-heeled shoes for long distances
Flying more than driving
Singing more than humming
Trusting more than worrying
Crying more than yelling (yelling covers up what needs to be cried out, anyway...)
Dreaming more than stopping
Being busy with a purpose more than standing still
Standing still more than being busy just to be busy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Chef Bryan more than Chef Mario! I loved this post, Kristi.

Anonymous said...

This was a fun post. I know you love your school but the black and gold blood that runs through my veins smiled when I read the Harding-Geneva comparison! Love you!

Deborah said...

Great job! I am always honored to be "copied"!