Monday, September 01, 2008

Did everybody have a Happy Labor Day? ^_^

The only "labor" I went through was running through the sprinklers at a water park with my friend's sons. We had a blast!! The sprinklers were awesome. They had some that were shaped like flowers and trees, and every once in a while the water went down in pressure, just long enough for us to get right in front of the sprinklers, and then they'd get up in pressure again. It was so much fun!! Plus, there was a really nice pool and some fun slides. What a great place to bring kids!! Will and Ben, 4 and 1 and 1/2, respectively, had a blast. Plus, Whitney and I could talk while watching the kids run through the water in delight. Plus, I got to improve on my tan. ^_^
After the park, we went back to their house and had hamburgers and hot dogs, nice Labor Day classic. It was the perfect day!! Did everybody else have a good time? Love to all! ^_^

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Thanks for asking. Yes, we had a great Labor Day with the Milom family. My oven went out moments prior to meal prep, but thanks to the grill and the microwave, we ended up with quite a feast.

Anonymous said...

We had a great time, too, Kristi. Mike got to be in the woods and I got to cook a lot of the day. Two of the things we each love most. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a good day "laboring" at work -- and taking Mamaw and Papaw out for lunch a day early for their 57th anniversary.

I'm glad you had such a fun day!