Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Cleaning!


And what a day for it! I woke up this morning at NINE, which I rarely get to do. I was shocked I woke up so late. Went into the kitchen and whipped up some scrambled eggs, toast, and coffee. Bryan and I had a lovely breakfast together. We don't usually get to do this because I work at 10:30 and Bryan's exhausted from working late the night before, so we see each other for a few minutes in the morning and in the evening after he gets off work. Today, however is DIFFERENT. Yea!!
As for spring cleaning, well, it is BEAUTIFUL outside, and so I feel more positive, hence more able to clean as opposed to a rainy day where it's all DEPRESSING. Well, rainbows are nice, though...^_^
So, that's what I'm up to today. 01,,m oiup ,.Stryker just leaned up against the keyboard. That's him saying "hi." ^_^
Yesterday was lovely because I ended up working a double. Doubles are GREAT for servers. Whee-hoo!!
Okay, well, here's to another lovely day. May all of your days be lovely. ^_^

5 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

thanks for the comment Stryker! :) Don't you just love dogs. Bohdi and I had a great time yesterday in the "spring weather" I SHOULD'VE been cleaning, but I wasn't! :)

Deborah said...

"May all of your days be lovely." What a Mamaw thing to say--I love it!! Thank you for making me smile.

Anonymous said...

So much for the spring weather, huh? How much snow did you get yesterday and today? It is snowing here now. It WILL be spring someday. I DO believe, I DO believe! (Cowardly Lion)

Anonymous said...

We'll try to serve up some spring sunshine when you are here Easter weekend!

We missed you in Branson, so we'll have to make up for lost time!

Amber said...

Kristi, you're always so positive!

Hey, where do you work?