Monday, August 14, 2006

Happy Anniversary date







These shirts are my anniversary present to Bryan--and me. We drew pics of each other last year, and I had them airbrushed on for our anniversary!!!!

Bryan told me--after keeping it a secret for a few days--that we were going to a restaurant where guys have to wear a tie. My next thought--what dress will I wear?? I then asked Bryan if we could go to Penny's and buy me a new dress for our evening. He said that was fine since Penny's had some good deals the past few days--and generally does. I found it! I found a beautiful "little black dress" and wore it for our date. He looked handsome in his dark khakis, creme shirt, and dark orange tie. I'm not biased, am I? ^_^ Dinner--in a 5 diamond restaurant!--was fabulous. I had Steak Diane, prepared at the table, with mushrooms--even Mamaw would like these. She usually doesn't like them b/c of the texture, but these just melted in my mouth. Bryan had lamb osso bucco. Afterward, since we had mentioned to the waiter that it was our anniversary, he gave us a complimentary piece of chocolate cake which was to DIE for.
the best part was the view. The restaurant was up on the incline, which is one of Pittsburgh's historic spots. we sat right by the window.
Anyway, that's all for now. I know that was two entries today, but whoever wants to read it can, and those who don't, just wait for my next entry...
ciao for now! K

3 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

Those shirts are hillarious!! And Steak? Makes my meatloaf we had last night seem a little bland. :)

Glad your anniversary was great.

(I want to see pics of the little black dress!)

Anonymous said...

Love the shirts! And your "date" night and dinner sound so wonderful. I also want to see a picture of you in that little black dress. Did you take a "couple" picture? Gotta see a picture of that orange tie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you two are so cute. Congratulations on your two years together--May the Lord bless you with many, many more!