Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yes!! I finally figured out how to do this!!!! It took me forever. Okay, you more technologically advanced folks, you can stop laughing now. Love y'all!!!!! ^_^

7 comments:

holly said...

Welcome to blogville! You look lovely.

Anonymous said...

Show-off -- figuring out how to put pictures on the blog! :) :) I'm still trying to figure out the digital camera. :/ I agree with Holly -- you do look lovely! Hope to see you in October.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi! I love your "little" picture, but miss your big hugs!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kristi! You are too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you are cute. Congrats on Italy! When can Bryan come to Nashville and teach me how to make manicotti? Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Krisi! Just wanted to say hello! I really miss you and Bryan! Good luck in Italy. Hope to hear from you soon!

Amber said...

Hey Kristi girl,

Really miss you a lot! Glad you have a blog now so I can keep up better! Great pic, btw... (have you lost weight?!) You're beautiful!

anyway, hope you're doing well. I'll have to give you a call later.
Ber