So fun to say. Thought about the title for this blog yesterday and couldn't wait until today to type it. Actually, I should be in bed, but it IS technically March 2nd--just early in the morning, stayed up from the night before.
So, for my birthday I will work in the morning, and then I will go workout, and then hang out--by mySELF. That's okay. Bryan and I are celebrating my birthday on Sunday with a slew of his family--at ELEVEN! So excited. Will definitely blog about it on Monday, saying what a great time I had.
by the way--don't let the title mislead you. I am not old. I will never BE old. Even when I'm 100 and barely hanging onto my dentures, I will not be old. All I have to do is keep working out and eating right, and I'll be healthy all the days of my life. I think of this 76 year old lady who does all these exercise classes--pilates, aerobics, Bodypump, and I want to be just like her when I'm her age. Yep, that'll be me, fun and fancy free. This is a birthday blessing I lay on to the readers of this blog. Live full, healthy lives and live forever!...or at least for a really long time and happily.
Love to all!!!!
Friday, March 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear KRISTI!!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!
I plan to call when you get off work and put these words to music! I am happy you were born 25 years ago! You have been a blessing to me and to so many others through the years!
(I was also glad you were born because you were 10 days overdue!!!)
Love you, Mom
Hey, Cutie! Happy Birthday! Hope you have many, many more. Surely would love to see you, but maybe sometime ...
Interesting.... I was ALSO 10 days overdue! We're so much trouble. :) Happy birthday, scuzzy cuzzy! haha Oh, and my Praxis III is over, and I think it went pretty well. Yay! I hope you have an amazing birthday (drag it out as long as you can--I plan to!). :)
Hey girl!! Happy Birthday! Wish I could be there with you to take you out or somethin'. Maybe next time you're in AR?! ;)
Love ya,
amber
mzupdvgf: the sounds we're going to be making at your birthday celebration!! Look forward to it!
Happy birthday!
"even when I'm 100 and barely hanging onto my dentures..."
You crack me up!!!!
Happy Birthday, dear wonderful neice! I don't think I remember 25, but I'm sure I thought I knew everything I needed to know...And I didn't!!! There's so much more garner from the next quarter century. I'm already started on the 3rd quarter century. Have a wonderful time.
That should have been "so much more TO garner" Oops!
Post a Comment