Thursday, March 08, 2007

Le-e-e-et the sun shi-i-i-i-i-i-i-ne (in!)


I just LOVE that song!
Yes, sports fans, it was a LOVELY day at the park. The sun shone, and Kristi wore a tee shirt without *gasp!* a coat!!! Aunt Kathy, YOU know what I'm talking about! Maybe it's still cold in St. Louis--is it, Aunt Donna? Holly and Jonathan, you know the cold!! You understand how PRECIOUS and PERFECT a day like today is!!! It was amazing. so I found out why cold weather is precious and perfect as well. It makes me truly appreciate days like TODAY! So happy.
That's it--just hope everybody else has a great day, weather-wise, as well. ^_^
Love to ALL. ^_^

PS--Mom, I bet you started thinking of another song when you saw the title to this blog. Was this it? "So let the sunshine in! Face it with a grin..." etc. ^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about your mom, but that's definitely the first one I thought of. :) We are also enjoying a beautiful week of weather. Hooray for spring!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got a warm day! There is something to seeing the sun and feeling brighter on the inside!

With the Aquarius album cover I knew the song you were talking about. That's from my era!

Anonymous said...

It's finally getting warmer here in St Louis, Kristi. And I'm ready!!! Glad you had a wonderful, warmer day! Enjoy!

Kim Hodges said...

Shorts and t-shirts here today. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Warmer, and I use that term loosely, weather! Yes, Kristi, I feel your joy. These 60 degree days are so sweet. It's amazing how quickly it can change here. I am planning on getting out and enjoying the temps and sunshine. Spring WILL be here, eventually.
Kim,....hush! :)